anfish Index du Forum

anfish
adsjfkghjrhguiewnf

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I started Path of Exile back in March

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anfish Index du Forum -> anfish -> anfish
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rsgoldfastcom

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Aoû - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: I started Path of Exile back in March Répondre en citant

I started Path of Exile back in March, and since then, I have spent over 2000 hours wandering through Wraeclast in pursuit of loot, levels, and everything else the Path of Exile match has to offer you. I'd consider myself a decent Path of Exile player, but I'm light years behind the poe currency best. However, I am certainly not brand new anymore, so I decided to talk to some totally new Path of Exile participant (below 20 hours Path of Exile gameplay) and take some time to reflect on Path of Exile's new Path of Exile player experience.

Path of Exile is an extremely tough Path of Exile sport if you don't know what you are doing. But this may be half the fun. There are two ways to have the Path of Exile game as a fresh Path of Exile player: you can either make your first build by yourself knowing it'll be suboptimal, or stick to a manual. Many Path of Exile players decide on a combination of both approaches during their first playthrough, possibly for the purposes of undergoing the Path of Exile game without being defeated or just for the sake of performance. The brand new Path of Exile participant I was speaking to had determined to make his own personality, and as he explained, he was spending just as much time deciding where to move about the tree because he was actually playing with the Path of Exile game. I decided to follow a guide and tweak my characters afterwards as I understood the Path of Exile game better. We all have enjoyed ourselves tremendously, and there is really no wrong way to begin with Path of Exile. A note for anyone interested in seeing a purist approach: check out CohhCarnage's playthrough, where he read no more manuals beforehand.

Path of Exile is a multiPath of Exile player Path of Exile game, but you'll be playing by yourself or with close friends for 90% of your playtime. If you would like to read nothing and perform through the Path of Exile game blind, then you can certainly do that. It took Cohh heaps of hours to attain the end Path of Exile game, but it takes me about 10 hours on a new character, and I'm slow compared to fast people. But that's alright, and he experienced a very different Path of Exile game than I ever have.

Among the things that the new Path of Exile participant poe review I talked to expressed confusion about has been the fact that there's a "meta" in what is mostly a Royal Path of Exile game. Path of Exile does possess a meta, but it's entirely self-imposed by the neighborhood. There are assembles designed for clearing fast and builds designed for bossing quick. There's a "meta" in the sense that there are established tiers of specific builds that are best at performing a variety of tasks.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Aoû - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anfish Index du Forum -> anfish -> anfish Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation