anfish Index du Forum

anfish
adsjfkghjrhguiewnf

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nike introduced nine new women's casual pants

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anfish Index du Forum -> anfish -> anfish
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Laura

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 06:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nike introduced nine new women's casual pants Répondre en citant

Riccardo Tisci’s latest work with nike shoes sale aims to propel contemporary sports style into a new, more elegant era. The Italian fashion designer draws from the past, combining different generations of sportswear icons (the collection includes an Oxford shirt, track pant and varsity jacket) to form a collection of four distinct pieces for men, three for women and a series of accessories. “I live for sports, " says Tisci. "There's always been sportswear in my style, and I believe the mix of sport, street and elegance is really good. ”Tisci’s personal style is also on the vanguard of contemporary trend. Look at any of the current crop of NBA stars, for example, and you’ll note each mixes sportswear and luxury goods with relative ease. There’s also a comfort in intermingling bold graphic pieces with timeless classics. Tisci already had a working relationship with the sports megabrand. He had put his spin on several Nike classics, including the Air Force 1 and the Air Max, and last summer he designed a collection of flamboyantly edgy performance gear for the Rio Olympics dubbed NikeLab x RT: Training Redefined. Oh, and that racy, crystal-studded Nike LBD that Maria Sharapova wore at this year’s US Open? That was a Tisci collab, too. But in many ways, his latest Nike collection, a full cheap nike shoes designed for an imaginary basketball team, the Victorious Minotaurs, takes that relationship to a new level. “When I decided to change my life, before I made it public, I told a few people, and I told Nike, ” Tisci recalls. “They said, ‘You are family for us. It doesn’t matter. We feel that you are going to stay with us for a long time. ’ They waited for the gossip and craziness to pass, and then they called me to say, ‘We want to meet you to talk about something. ’ When they asked me to do a collection that would be presented with the NBA season, I was almost in tears. It was the first time they had seen the emotional part of me. They always perceived me as being strong. ”

To that end, Tisci said he wanted cheap nike shoes sale that screamed both basketball and Nike with designs that infused sport and streetwear via a fictional team dubbed the Victorious Minotaurs. The 16-piece NikeLab x RT Victorious Minotaurs collection includes a men’s track pant, wool sweater and Oxford shirt in addition to women’s tights and a mesh skirt. The collection launches Thursday in North America, Oct. 20 in Paris and Oct. 21 in the rest of the world. Pricing ranges from a $40 beanie and $75 T-shirt bearing the Victorious Minotaurs graphic on up to $195 track pants and $595 Destroyer style jacket. “Graphic-wise, I worked on the Minotaur, because they were the gods, the hero, the strong man and I feel today, what is a basketball player? They became the new rock star. They are the heroes. They are the strongman, ” Tisci said. The item that’s perhaps received the most buzz and source of much conjecture has been the shoes, the NikeLab x RT Air Force 1. Tisci played with the shoe’s toe box and designed with the American flag in mind. The footwear features on the toe box a new NikeLab x RT logo, also done up in red, white and blue. The Air Force 1s will retail for $220 and are set for release on the same rollout schedule as the apparel collection. It's a big change for the brand, which in the past has rarely held sales. Nike has been more promotional lately, in light of increased competition and potentially shrinking consumer demand for sporty clothing and sneakers. Matt Powell, an analyst for NPD Group, called Nike's sale "unprecedented" in a tweet, calling it a sign that the "industry is going the way of the rest of teen retail. "A survey of teenage consumers released on Wednesday by Piper Jaffray also showed that Nike's dominance as a favorite of teens was slipping in favor of brands like Adidas and Vans. It's still the favorite of upper-income teens, with 46% saying they preferred the brand over others — but that cheap nike trainers mens is down from 51% a year ago.

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 06:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anfish Index du Forum -> anfish -> anfish Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation