anfish Index du Forum

anfish
adsjfkghjrhguiewnf

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nike makes the best player ads and it's not close

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anfish Index du Forum -> anfish -> anfish
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Laura

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 06:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nike makes the best player ads and it's not close Répondre en citant

While Cristiano Ronaldo‘s nike air max 90 mens cheap ad from this summer caused quite a stir, this latest variation of the Air Max 97 takes inspiration from Ronaldo’s childhood footwear, as it’s treated with a golden finish to celebrate his continued greatness on the pitch and beyond. In case you missed it, check out our exclusive interview with Cristiano Ronaldo, where we talk fragrance and fashion. Subscribe to Highsnobiety’s sneaker chatbot on Facebook to receive lightning quick updates on release dates, sneaker street style, shopping tips and more. Today, Nike is launching nine new or updated workout tights and pants as part of the new Nike Pants Studio, a concept designed to give athletes more choice and enhance their workouts with apparel that was made for specific activities. “We are designing for every athlete — no matter what activity they’re doing, ” says Jamie Lee, Senior Design Director for Nike Women’s Training. “On top of expanding the styles, we’re giving choices for materials, finishes, feel, rises, lengths and features. ” Think of nike air max 90 womens cheap like a denim bar for your workouts. “We got insight from elite and everyday athletes and did a ton of wear tests and focus groups with women from all over the world, asking them things like, ‘What do you look for in a pant or tight? What is your favorite style? What do you love about the ones you’re currently wearing? What do you wish your pant or tight had? ’ and so on, ” says Lee. That feedback resulted in designing unique technical features that have the potential to improve each silhouette's particular workout experience. “We know that many women do different types of workouts, and for each workout, there is something they need functionally from their tight or pant that isn't the same across all the activities, ” explains Lee. “So, now we have styles that are more for the studio, for traditional training workouts and even a team-oriented tight. ”

To help you feel swift and light during your speediest workouts, designers took a minimal approach to creating the Nike Speed Tight. For example, they did away with the zipper pocket that typically lives on the back of the waistband of every Nike running tight. “The nike air max 95 cheap sale was to eliminate anything that could add unnecessary weight or be distracting, ” says Jessica Laird, Senior Design Director for Women’s Running. Instead, they placed a sleek drop-in pocket slightly behind each hip. The mid-rise waistband offers more coverage and the sensation of core support. “I don't have time to pull up my trousers midway through a run or hurdles if they start to fall or bunch, so I need something high that firmly holds me in, ” says Shona Richards, a Nike athlete and rising sprint talent in the UK who specializes in the 400-meter hurdle event. But if you don’t prefer that held-in feeling, fold the waistband down for a low rise. As a kid in the ’70s, I was a runner and I became a pretty decent athlete. I was running in the Nike waffle trainer shoe, which was my go-to. When I was done with that shoe, I would literally cut it in half and look at the two sections and obsess about how it was made. One summer, I was floating in the pool on a raft and thinking, If you take a raft and you shrink it, and you put it on your foot, would that help cushion the rear-to-forefoot-transition blow of running? I began to sort of doodle and draw this. I sent — at the time, the president Phil Knight — a letter. Lo and behold, he sent me nike air max 97 cheap back. Effectively: “Hey, when you get old enough, could you come work for me? Here’s a free pair of shoes and a T-shirt. ”.

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 06:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    anfish Index du Forum -> anfish -> anfish Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation